I should’ve posted last night, but I was too tired, so here are my random thoughts that occurred throughout the Superbowl last night.
– I wonder if the players find all the fanfare prior to the start of the game annoying in terms of delaying their warmup. I know when I had a track meet and was warmed up for my event it frustrated me if anything delayed it – I just wanted to go.
– I have no clue who that woman was who sang the National Anthem but she did a good job.
– Kim Kardashian is a waste of air and her commercial ranks as one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in my life. Only in America do you get to be considered famous and TV worthy for making a porn video and having a big ass. Her sister Kortney is so much prettier anyway.
– I think I would’ve liked the Budweiser puppy commercial a lot more had it not already been shown on Facebook before the Superbowl.
– I want to know how many pounds Marshawn Lynch can squat; his leg strength seems insane.
– I still think Denver should’ve been able to beat Indianapolis to have played New England for the Superbowl spot.
– Doritos always does good Superbowl commercials.
– I had no complaints about the halftime show. Maybe it’s because I like nearly all of Katy Perry’s songs. Or because that lion kicked ass.
– I forgot about the “Puppy Bowl”. No, I’m not an animal person but it’s still cute in its own right.
– It’s more fun to watch the game when you’re cheering for the team opposite of who your parents want to win.
– Whether “Deflate gate” is legit or not New England deserved to be there; Indy wouldn’t have beaten them anyway.
– I wonder if I will live long enough to see Miami make it to the Superbowl. At this point in time I’d be happy if we just made the playoffs.
– As much as I wanted Seattle to win I’m just glad it was a good game to watch because blowouts are boring.